Saturday, November 28, 2009

Starters...

So well this is my first attempt at writing something about myself..I tried keeping diaries and journals once but never really wrote in them honestly or regularly..Actually to be honest I truly madly deeply love stationery and Savage garden too..uhmm yeah but I'll come to the music part later. And I have feel spiral bound notebooks hypnotise me and ink pens are like super powerful magnets. Coming to the point, the justification I gave for buying endless amount of stationery was that I will maintain a journal but at the end of it all of them got used up in solving physics and mathematics numericals and eventually went to the raddiwala person...sigh!
We moved to Bombay about seven years back. There was such a lot of transition. I mean you come from this really laid back place and you're suddenly thrown in the hustle bustle of a big city but I guess I adapted pretty well and I adore the city. The city grows on you. The city makes you feel you're special or rather the people who accept you with open arms and open minds. So pretty soon I was travelling around the city on my own in public transport and I loved it! I loved my new found independence that the city gave me.I've been witness to some of the worst the city has been through. The bombings and the terror attacks to name a few. But the resilience of the city and the people amazes me! And it does have an effect on you making you stronger and helping you stand up in life for what you want.
The city is a melting pot of cultures. I feel blessed to have some of the bestest friends who I know will stand by me no matter what. And this is one more reason why I love Bombay!
I am a big foodie with a major sweet tooth. You can feed me endless amounts of everything besides the usual ghar ka khana and can be assured of being my favourite person for that time.
But here, I crave for jalebis. I love jalebis and momos by the way.
And yeah I have watched a 2 whole season of Grey's anatomy back to back without blinking my eyes. I totally adore that show.
Coming to Music, I think A.R Rahman is a musical genius...I mean his compositions are so brilliant, I could spend an entire day sitting on the window sill with a cup of hot coffee and a book when it is raining outside with his music playing in the background.
And now I dont know what else to write about me. If you are reading this, most probably you would know me..if not, you'll probably figure out in my future posts. And please leave behind comments to motivate me to keep writing...
Anyway more later..Bye for now! Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. hey, i read all your blogs. i think i still like "The eyes have it" the most. it's so weird to actually write a comment.fb has made it so convenient to just make those li'l hearts on something or simply like a post.but i think this is better.

    please do continue writing all these blogs.i don't think you'll be tracked down by people belonging to the khatana clan out here. such a relief that is !

    your next blog can be about how much fun we had on the sophisticated food day :)

    oh...and the 3 novels sumedha gifted me "Ya-Ya sisterhood" by Rebecca Wells, "The rapture Canaan" by Sheri Reynolds and "Snow falling on cedars" by Daid Guterson. i started reading ya-ya sisterhood. it's turning out to be a really sweet book. you should read it.

    i miss you so much :( i feel like this for very few people.

    love you loooaaaddsssss ....keeeessses ...as gringo would say it :P

    keep writing..

    ReplyDelete