Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Angel


As a kid I always wondered whether I would have a really special friend ever. The true BEST FRIEND. Because being the only child I somehow felt the need of having a special person in whom I could confide anything and everything under the sun and who would listen to me and stand by me no matter what. God gave me a handful of such people and this blog is dedicated to one of them because it is her birthday today. And I still can't think of a gift so please guys leave behind suggestions.
Adrika Mahajan and I met in std. XI in R.N. Podar school. And we sat on bench two in the lecture theatre alongwith Shruti Iyer. The bench was infamous for its constant shaking because of Suleman's incessant laughter when DJ cracked the lamest of his PJs. And I think that it was dogs that got us talking and still form a major part of our conversation even though a lot of other things have taken dominance too. :P And then there were songs such as kabul fiza and how to save a life followed by advertisements like Ein-stein and washing powder nirma and there were times when we were addicted to Orkut and yahoo messenger (umm now its Facebook and g-talk).And the crush on Rahul Kumar and Mustard Kumar. But seriously writing testimonials 3 years ago was much easier than writing this.
A random comment by Suleman that our picnic pictures have come out to be angelic led us to believe that each and every picture of us has to be ANGELIC and we've stuck to that and if ever that rule is defied we take a little help of the marvels of technology.(Read:computer effects)
So Gingerika who supposedly has the sense of humour of a guy(Read: adrika to autowallah-chadayega kya!) though i beg to disagree and I have contributed immensely to the revenues of Vodafone and Reliance. Our conversations are only affected when either of our mom's interfere. And mind you these chats can be really random. There was a time when I laughed for about 15 minutes non-stop when we discussed a movie called 'With Love Tumhara' and by the way 'Shadow' is still pending and so are the awesomest days such as Street food and Sophisticated food day and the Hawaiian party!
Its kind of uncanny but we've started thinking pretty much the same way these days almost like mind reading. And whats stranger is that we get the khatana category people who ask us the same question! You know I could totally picture us in the movie Bride Wars. Like seriously!
And yeah she is also the proud sister of the world's sweetest doggy-Affy
And yeah I love ya and I miss ya sooooooooooo much!
ps-now we're anklet buddies and peep-toe buddies
pps-DGCA sucks!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my angel !!...my ya-ya angel!!! <3 <3

    there's just nothing that i can write that'll come even close to telling you how much you mean to me...my angel...ya-ya angel...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dis in itself will be a perfect gift..its beautiful..and i love d pic!

    p.s - try makin a scrapbook or a collage(u enough tym to do justice to it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..tell ur friend not post the ideas here..cz m gonna read ..hhehhehe...besides..now u know what u wanna give me..u have 2 ideas ....!!...i reallly just hope it isn't the same as mine..though i have a feeling it might just be....might just...sigh..!

    ReplyDelete